Gold Coast Computer Support Services
- Virus & Malware Removal
- Upgrade Windows
- Solve Program Problems
- Simplify Windows Interfaces
- Install New Software
- Connection Problems
- Slow Internet Speeds
- Lag Spikes/QoS/Quota
- Parental Control
- Website Training
- Sharing Across Devices
- Cloud Backup
- Scanning Slides/Negatives
- Safely Sharing with Friends
- Organising Large Collections
- Initial Setup
- Network Sharing
- Scanner Configuration
- Document Management
Mobile Device Support
- Android Specialists
- Initial Device Setup
- App install & Setup
- Customise Interface
- Security Advice
- Password Management
- VPN - Secure Remote Access
- Backup Systems/Procedures
- Deleted Files or Photos on
Hard Disks, SD Cards, Laptops,
- Failed/Failing Hard Disks
- Dropbox, Google Drive,
- Initial Service Setup
- Group & Device Sharing
- Security Advice
Onsite Gold Coast Computer Support
From $139 - No Fix No Fee
We can come to your business or home and provide a professional computer support service for a very affordable price. In the following suburbs: Palm Beach, Elanora, Tallebudgera, Currumbin, Currumbin Valley and Tugun we can come to you for just $139. Other locations within central Gold Coast, Southern Gold Coast and Tweed area for just $169.
Gold Coast Computer Support via Telephone
Many computer issues can be solved over the telephone or via secure remote access to your computer. With our $25 service you can afford to solve many annoying computer problems without blowing your budget. Our telephone support is provided by Australian based and native English speakers. For $25 we provide you with 15 minutes of telephone or secure remote service into your computer over the internet.
No Fix No Fee Policy
Our No Fix No Fee policy only applies for a single issue, problem or fault. Where an issue, problem or fault involves multiple issues the No Fix No Fee policy only applies to one issue. Additional issues are then charged at an hourly rate. If there are known to be multiple issues or problems then the service call must be booked on an hourly rate. The first hour of an hourly rate service call is charged as follows: Palm Beach, Elanora, Tallebudgera, Currumbin, Currumbin Valley and Tugun are $139. Other locations within central Gold Coast, Southern Gold Coast and Tweed area are $169. Subsequent work within the same service call is then charged in 15 minute blocks at $35. The rates and costs for all service calls do not include parts.
Recently Gold Coast Computer Support Cases
- Issue: WiFi dropping out at one end of house.
Solution: Extended WiFi network using Ethernet over Power line (EoP) adapters with the one being a combined WiFi access point and EoP adapter.
- Issue: Home based business wanted friends and clients to have access to WiFi, but not their network.
Solution: Created a guest WiFi network with no access to shared resources on rest the network and no access between guest WiFi clients.
- Issue: Business wanted staff to have secure remote access to network server.
- Solution: Setup VPN server in office and VPN client on remote worker devices.
- Issue: High performance notebook slow in many operations.
Solution: Upgraded notebook to SSD (solid state drive) and transferred contents of original hard drive to new SSD.
- Issue: Car GPS map data was out of date.
Solution: Downloaded latest map data and installed on dedicated SD card.
- Issue: Client found MS Windows 10 difficult to use compared to MS Windows 7.
Solution: Installed alternative Start button with familiar interface and created dedicated desktop short cuts.
- Issue: Windows reporting hard disk faults
Solution: Transferred contents to new hard disk. Replaced old with new hard disk. Securely wiped faulty drive.
- Issue: Desktop computer could no longer connect to the network.
Solution: Network card on motherboard had been damaged by nearby lightning strike. Disable on board network card and installed a new network card.