Onsite Computer Repairs from $139
WiFi & Networking
- Fix WiFi Dead Zones
- Extend WiFi Coverage
- Speed up WiFi
- Solve Network Problems
- Fix Internet Problems
- Virus & Malware Removal
- Backup Solutions
- Software Installation
- Simplify Windows Interfaces
- Solving Printer/Scanner Issues
- Initial Device Setup
- App install & Setup
- Customize Interface
- Security Advice
- Solve Connection Issues
Recently Completed IT Services
- Issue: WiFi dropping out at one end of house.
Solution: Extended WiFi network using Ethernet over Power line (EoP) adapters with the one being a combined WiFi access point and EoP adapter.
- Issue: Home based business wanted friends and clients to have access to WiFi, but not their network.
Solution: Created a guest WiFi network with no access to shared resources on rest the network and no access between guest WiFi clients.
- Issue: Business wanted staff to have secure remote access to network server.
- Solution: Setup VPN server in office and VPN client on remote worker devices.
- Issue: High performance notebook slow in many operations.
Solution: Upgraded notebook to SSD (solid state drive) and transferred contents of original hard drive to new SSD.
- Issue: Car GPS map data was out of date.
Solution: Downloaded latest map data and installed on dedicated SD card.
- Issue: Client found MS Windows 10 difficult to use compared to MS Windows 7.
Solution: Installed alternative Start button with familiar interface and created dedicated desktop short cuts.
Recently Completed Computer Repairs
- Issue: Windows reporting hard disk faults
Solution: Transferred contents to new hard disk. Replaced old with new hard disk. Securely wiped faulty drive.
- Issue: Desktop computer could no longer connect to the network.
Solution: Network card on motherboard had been damaged by nearby lightning strike. Disable on board network card and installed a new network card.